Maryland Loves Crabs 5th Anniversary Issue
Publisher: Allan Ellis
Maryland does indeed love crabs! Check out our fantastic “Maryland Loves Crabs” 2016 Issue:
- Crab Numbers are UP
- Meet the Lees of Dominion
- Cook Up my Crab Meat Etouffee 3 Ways
- Learn Recreational Crabbing & Useful Boating Tips
- Please don’t miss pages 13 & 38! Page 13 for my amazing Soft Shell Crab, Fried Green Tomato BLT Recipe, and Page 38 for my Crab Meat Etouffee’ 3 Ways
Enjoy this wonderful 5th anniversary issue!
Find my recipes for:
- Crab Meat Etouffee – 1 Amazing Cajun Dish 3 ways
- Soft Shell Crab BLT with Fried Green Tomatoes
Probably because my unconscious mantra seems to be “Everything in Excess”, I combined 3 of my ultimate favorite foods: Soft Shell Crab, home cured Chester White Heritage Bacon, and Fried Green Tomatoes to create a sensory overload BLT!
I am very fortunate to work just down the road from a man I believe is the best seafood monger in the area; Bill Merkle owner of NBS Seafood. http://www.nbsseafood.com/
From soft shell crabs to hard shell, oysters to crawfish, shrimp to scallops NBS delivers quality every time.
I also was gifted by Chef Winston Blick, an absolutely beautiful Chester White Heritage Pig Belly, which I excitedly cured in pure Vermont maple syrup, and kosher salt, and into the smoker it went! Chester’s Belly produced the most glorious bacon I have ever had the pleasure of eating!