I am a huge fan of making my own custom blended seasonings! I’ve used my 1st blend for about 5 years so I felt the need to kick up the complexity. The process is progressive. I start with my basic known complementing flavors. I add surprising kicks of flavor after I nail the base mix. I buy my organic spices on line, which saves a pile of money!
I use the mill blade on my Nutri Bullet, but any blender or food processor will work.
This is my first blend to add in sea salt & pepper making it a total seasoning blend! It is as delicious on deer, elk, antelope, and waterfowl as it is on pheasant, rabbit, quail, and squirrel. I would be more liberal with red meat, and use lightly on white meat.
Purchase organic herbs and spices in larger quantities online to keep costs down.
Let’s do this!
- 1 cup organic herbes de Provence
- 3 Tablespoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon organic whole allspice
- 3 tablespoons organic juniper berries
- 1/4 cup organic dehydrated white onion
- 1 tablespoon whole peppercorns melange
- 1 teaspoon whole mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Add all ingredients to your nutri bullet, blender, food processor, or mortar and pestle.
- Blend till ground finely or to your preference.
- Use liberally on your raw game before cooking.